SOUTH COAST SMALL GROUP
In this 10 hour long day tour we visit many of the most beautiful places in the southern part of Iceland. We are talking about waterfalls, glaciers, volcanoes, black sand beaches, a lovely fishing village and in the summer time we will even see puffins.
On this tour we stop at two waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, and then we walk towards the amazing glacier Sólheimajökull. We also go to the wonderful Reynisfjara, the black sand beach home of the puffins before the fishing village of Vík, where we will have spectacular view of the Reynisdrangar cliffs. We also take a look at the amazing Eyjafjalla*%#% something – the volcano that erupted in 2010 and put the world’s flights on hold.
Voted #5 Best Day Trips in the World!
Our South Coast tour was chosen #5 Day Trip in the world by the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2019 award.
In all our tours we offer free WiFi, we give you a taste of Icelandic snacks and play Icelandic music for you.
- Pickup starts at 08:00
- Sample of Icelandic music
- Free WiFi on board
- Taste of traditional Icelandic snack
- Time for lunch (not incl. in price)
- …and a lot of fun
What do I need to bring?
- Always bring the good mood, it makes everything better
- Rain gear, if you walk behind the waterfall Seljalandsfoss you may get wet
- Warm clothes, the weather in Iceland can change quickly
- The walk towards the glacier Sólheimajökull is moderate, it’s good to bring good shoes with you. Hiking boots are not required.