LAVA RIDING TOUR
HORSEBACK RIDING TOUR IN REYKJAVÍK AREA!
Experience the Icelandic horse surrounded by amazing nature right outside Reykjavík’s city center. Our friendly horses and specially trained guides will take you on a ride on excellent riding paths where you can experience the unique Icelandic horse while enjoying beautiful scenery full of lava fields and green hillsides.
Please note that the riding time is 1 1/2 – 2 hours, total 4 hours with transfer.
When we arrive back at the stables enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate is available and feel free to ask our staff any questions about the Icelandic horse.
- This tour is ideal both for beginners and more experienced riders and is a fantastic choice for a day-tour in Reykjavík.
- Before the Lava Tour starts we organize the groups according to riding skill level to ensure everyone gets an experience and adventure according to their skill level!
At Íshestar we take pride in our personal service and limit group sizes to be 20 or below per riding group to ensure a safe and enjoyable tour for all of our guests.
Our stables are located a short 20-minute drive outside of Reykjavik’s city center.
WHY BOOK WITH US
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION UP TO 24 HOURS
- FAST & SECURE PAYMENT
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- DURATION: the riding time is 1 1/2 – 2 hours, total 4 hours with transfer.
- AGE LIMIT TO RIDE ON THIS TOUR IS 8 YEARS OLD.
- THE WEIGHT LIMIT FOR ALL OUR TOURS IS 110 KG/240 LBS
- IF YOU ARE ARRIVING BY OWN CAR, PLEASE BE AT THE ÍSHESTAR STABLES 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Riding gear (riding boots, riding trousers, jackets, hats, gloves, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C), dry cleaned or disinfected before arriving in Iceland. Used leather gear may not be brought into the country.
- Fully guided tour by guides who speak multiple languages (English, Scandinavian and German).
- Riding helmets, rubber boots, and rainwear/warm outfit during the ride.
- Please note that it is not allowed to ride with backpacks or bags, but Íshestar provides complementary safety boxes at the stables for valuables.