VOLCANO HIKE & BLUE LAGOON
Hike to the Fagradalsfjall Volcano eruption site with our expert guide where new lava flows into old and geothermal activity runs the scene!
What better way to end the day than relaxing in the Blue Lagoon by getting the whole geothermal experience in one day.
A tour to the most recent volcanic eruption in Geldingadalir valley and relaxation in the warm healing waters in the Blue Lagoon is a once-in-a-lifetime experience only Iceland can provide!
Things to note:
- This tour requires hiking to and back from the Fagradalsfjall volcano.
- The difficulty level of the hike is medium (Distance varies but can be up to 7 km and 300 m elevation)
- Price is per passenger
- Comfort Admission in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon at the end of the day.
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours.
- Physical difficulty level: challenging
- Minimum age of passengers is: 14
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be a stop for lunch.
- This tour involves hiking to and back from Fagradalsfjall volcano. The hike is about 8km total with elevation gain of around 300m.
- Volcanoes are a natural phenomenon and the level of volcanic activity at the site varies from day to day. Even if the volcano is not erupting during your visit, visiting the area is still fascinating.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- Entry or admission fee
- Bus fare
- WiFi on board
- Experienced guide for the tour and hike.
- Hike to Fagradalsfjall Volcano
- Blue Lagoon Comfort Admission
- Silica mud mask
- Use of a towel
- Drink of your choice at the Blue Lagoon
- Pick up and drop off from Reykjavík
- Parking and admission fees
- Use of headlamp
- Food & drinks
What do I need to bring?
- Warm first layer of clothing and a waterproof second layer.
- Comfortable hiking shoes.
- Water and snacks for the hike as the lunch stop is at 2 pm.
- Hiking poles are recommended, this can also be rented from Bustravel Iceland.