NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR – SMALL GROUP, FREE PHOTOS & HOT CHOCOLATE
Small group Northern Lights with FREE photos and hot homemade chocolate and cinnamon buns
What to expect on this tour
- You get FREE photos of you with the Northern Lights in high quality
- You get hot chocolate to warm you up in the cold
- You get a wool blanket from the best possible fabric to keep you warm
- You get cinnamon buns so you do not get hangry
- This is a small group tour to make your experience the best
- You can join as many times again if you do not see the Northern Lights. No limit
- You get the best service because everyone involved wants to make your experience the best possible
- This tour is ran by a small family company
- Last but not least: For you to have the best possible experience, we have collected the elite of guides in Iceland, to make sure your experience will be unforgettable!
What type of camera to we use?
We use Sony Alpha7 III and lens is 14mm 1.8F Sony G.
This is the best Northern Lights lens on the market and Sony A7III is one of the best cameras you can use for Northern Lights photographing.
What happens if you do not see the Northern Lights?
You can join for free as many times as you need until you see the Northern Lights!
Since forecasts are never a 100% guarantee and only a prediction, it can happen the Northern lights will not show. If so, you can always have a free re-run (pending availability) if you let us know and we’ll then rebook you.
How long is the tour?
The tour is 3 to 5 hours.
How will I get the photos?
We will send you the link with the photos
Our experienced and knowledgeable local guides enjoy showing our guests all the wonders our beautiful island has to offer!
You will be picked up by your guide from your accommodation (or its closest bus stop if located downtown) within the Reykjavik Capital Area.
Your guide will head out of the city away from any light pollution for the best visibility of the evening.
When there, you will be served homemade hot chocolate made from real Icelandic chocolate while enjoying the beauty of the Northern lights.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO BOOKING FEES
- FAST & SECURE PAYMENT
Minimum age of passengers is: 4
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
- FREE photos included
- Homemade hot chocolate made from real Icelandic chocolate
- Cinnamon buns from the famous bakery Brauð & Co.
- Pickup & drop-off within the Reykjavik Capital Area
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver-guide
- You get a wool blanket from the best possible fabric to keep you warm.
- Please respect nature – do not throw out trash or walk on any moss
- There is not a refund, although you do not see the Northern Lights
- You can reschedule as many times as you want, anytime in the future
- The probability of seeing the Northern lights can vary and their visibility is dependent on cloud coverage and other weather factors. We always try our best to only go out if the same-day forecast predicts good visibility.
What do I need to bring?
- Dress according to weather
- Wear warm and waterproof clothing in layers
- Bring gloves and a hat
- Wear suitable footwear, preferably waterproof with a good grip
- Bring your camera