Has it been a dream of you to see the northern lights and get pictures taken of you under the aurora by a professional photographer? Or even taking them yourself?
Then this tour is for you!
When the skies are clear and weather permitting, your guide Pall, a well-known Icelandic photographer, will pick you up after dinner and together you head out to some beautiful locations in South- or West Iceland, to search for the Northern Lights.
The greatest possibilities to see the Northern Lights are between 20:00 and 03:00 hours at night, and we plan in advance where the conditions are most favourable. We travel in a small group on a jeep, which gives us the best flexibility in terms of finding the aurora and being far away from the crowded bus parking slots and any light pollution.
Pall will share all his knowledge about aurora photography, and even take pictures with you under the Northern Lights if you wish so.
The tour takes about 4 hours in total, and you will be dropped off at your accomodation, in the best case with a full SD-card and filled with great memories.
- FREE CANCELLATION
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- NO BOOKING FEES
- FAST & SECURE PAYMENT
What to bring
You should bring warm clothes and wear good warm shoes or hiking boots, bring a flashlight or headlight, your camera should be with fully charged batteries, enough memory cards and a sturdy tripod.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if the booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- Pick-up and drop-off at your chosen accommodation in the Reykjavik area or in south Iceland
- Ride in a comfortable 4×4 truck or jeep
- Photo guidance on location by a well known professional photographer
- Pictures of you with the aurora borealis