Whale watching via Reykjavik Sailors
Whale watching tour description
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with spectacular whale watching opportunities. Our tours are a unique experience and we do our best to make this a lifetime experience for you.
All the year around you’ll be able to see a variety of whales by the coast, from the Minke and Humpback whales to White Beaked Dolphins and Harbour Porpoises. The high peak season for whale watching is from April to October, but of course the ocean is always full of adventures. You can see all the other aquatic species, all sorts of wildlife and at the same time enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland.
*** Added ticket value *** With our ticket you also get free admission to the mystical Whales of Iceland Exhibition where you will stand face to face with the largest animals in the world. ALL LIVE SIZE MODELS.
8:45 / 12:45
- Experienced, friendly and professional guides
- Warm floatation overalls!
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- If there are no sightings on the tour you will get another ticket to join us on the next available day.
- Seasickness tablets available