Golden Circle & Northern Lights via Reykjavik Sightseeing
What a day! First take Iceland´s famous Golden Circle Tour that showcases three of Iceland´s most beautiful natural wonders and drive through some of the country´s most picturesque landscape.
Then when night falls we set off hunting for the magical & mysterious Northern lights.
The Golden Circle Tour is in the morning, which allows for a 3 to 6 hour interval before heading off on the Northern Lights tour. That interval is the perfect opportunity to grab dinner.
The Golden Circle Tour is where we visit the country´s three iconic natural treasures: Þingvellir National Park, where the American and Eurasian plates have been pulling apart; the erupting geyser that sends water and steam spouting skywards; and the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall where a glacial river thunders 32 meters into a canyon. When night falls we set off hunting for the magical and elusive Northern Lights. Of course it all depends on the weather forecast and visibility conditions as to whether we go, so do keep this in mind.
- Free tour pick up from your accommodation in Reykjavík
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-fi and usb charger for each seat
- In-bus audio guide with a choice of languages
Terms and conditions
- Pick up for day tours is operated by several smaller coaches throughout the city centre up to 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel or guesthouse.
- Main departure point for day tours is from our Bus Terminal at Fiskislóð 16.
- Drop off starts after indicated arrival time. Please note that drop off locations may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse dictated by actual conditions (e.g. narrow streets, coach size, roadworks, etc.).
- Return times. Please note that indicated return times refer to guided tours only, drop offs and pick ups are not included. Additionally, during winter return times can vary due to weather conditions.