Reykjavik Northern Lights Cruise via Ambassador
We sail from Reykjavik harbour every night at 22:00 far away from the disturbance of the city lights so that we can experience the glory of the Northern Lights to the fullest. Until April 15th.
Take a good look at the map below. Our office is at Geirsgata 7a, in the blue houses, next door to Cafe Haiti, the red sign outside says friend. You can meet us here and walk with us to the harbour or you can show up with your voucher at Hlésgarður harbour.
- Book your ticket right now.
- Dress in warm clothes, pack your camera.
- Come to Hlésgata, Vesturbugt harbour or to our booking office half an hour before departure.
- Sail away, sail away, sail away… and get experienced. We depart from Hlésgata, Vesturbugt harbour at 22:00 sharp. The tour takes about two or three hours. We have a great bar on board and you can also enjoy some snacks.
Roughly two and a half hours
Five different watching platforms
360° panorama from top deck
Commentary through onboard sound system
Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
Comfortable cushioned seats & ample space
Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee, beer & soft drinks available on board
Terms and Conditions
- Changes to itinerary and cancellations are notified only via email
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and beyond our control. They are visible in Iceland from September through April but visibility is subject to Northern Lights activity and cloud coverage
- We cannot guarantee sightings even if the tour is operated
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- Reservation is necessary